Newsletter Nov. 2023
PLAYGROUND SUPERVISION begins at 7:45AM
BREAKFAST begins in the cafeteria at 7:55AM
Student Drop-off & Pick-up
Attendance Procedure at ALPs Charter School
Parents/guardians are expected to notify the school by 9am on the day of absence.
Call 920-424-0349 - leave a message if the secretaries do not answer.
*VACATION - state the dates your child will be absent and when they are returning to school.
~ Thank you for helping us keep your student's attendance as accurate as possible ~
November Important Dates
Veterans Day Celebration
Thursday, November 9th at 2:00PM
Please show your support by wearing red, white & blue.
Yearbook Sale Coming Soon
Important Note to Parents
Middle School C.A.T.S.
Strength & Conditioning 1-hour sessions for interested middle school students to improve athletic skills and functional movement.
Here is a word from our 4-5 grade class:
"This month of October, the 4-5 grade ALPs teen life students organized a sock drive for the warming shelter, also known as Socktober. Through the month of October students were able to drop off socks at Ms. Torine’s room. In return, 4-5 grade ALPs students would reward them with a raffle ticket. The raffle items were, a basketball, won by Rose Meyer from 7th grade (Tipler), a water bottle, won by Addison McCabe from 8th grade (ALPs), and rope lights, won by Kenzie Brennand from 8th grade (Tipler). There was also a staff raffle box, for staff members only. This was won by Mrs. Horn. This teacher teaches at ALPs. At the start of Socktober we set a goal for 500 pairs of socks. We beat this goal and kept going. Our grand total was 609 pairs of socks! We will donate them all to the Day by Day Warming Shelter, to keep people warm as winter sets in. All in all, we believe that Socktober was completely successful!"
Online Athletic Sign-Up
8th Annual Golf Outing
SAVE THE DATE
This is our biggest fundraiser to support students and we would love for you to help out.
OASD Middle Schools Move to Proficiency Scoring
What's happening in our community?
Let's stay connected!
Please check your student’s fees in IC
- Ms. Torine's 4-5 Gr Teen Life - Painted Rocks
- Ms. Torine's 4-5 Gr Teen Life - Cleanup Around School
- Ms. Torine's 4-5 Gr Teen Life - Decorating lunch bags for ADVOCAP senior lunches
- Ms. Torine's 4-5 Gr Teen Life - Treat Bags for Evergreen Community
- Ms. Torrine's 4-5 Gr Teen Life - United Way, lesson on volunteering
- Ms. Torine's 4-5 Gr Teen Life - Halloween Fun
- Ms. Torine's - Socktober Sock Count
- Mr. Hilger's Ozbots Coding
- Mrs. Lambie's Math 5 - Using Rulers
- Mrs. Horn's Math 6 - Finding Area
- Mrs. Lambie's Science Story Time
- Mrs. Lambie's Science - Moon Phases
- Halloween Fun