Newsletter Oct. 2023
PLAYGROUND SUPERVISION begins at 7:45AM
BREAKFAST begins in the cafeteria at 7:55AM
Student Drop-off & Pick-up
Attendance Procedure at ALPs Charter School
Parents/guardians are expected to notify the school by 9am on the day of absence.
Call 920-424-0349 - leave a message if the secretaries do not answer.
*VACATION - state the dates your child will be absent and when they are returning to school.
~ Thank you for helping us keep your student's attendance as accurate as possible ~
October Important Dates
Picture Retake Day
Thursday, October 26th
Veterans Day Celebration
Thursday, November 9th at 2:00 PM
Tipler / ALPs Apparel Sale
Show your school spirit in style!
Shop now through Oct. 12th
A word from ALPs 4th & 5th graders --
"This week we are starting a socktober sock drive for the whole month of October for the Day By Day warming shelter. During Homeroom come to room 200 and we will collect your socks and each pair of socks you donate you will get a raffle ticket to enter for a prize that we will draw at the end of the month."
Goal = 500 pairs of socks
Online Athletic Sign-Up
OASD Middle Schools Move to Proficiency Scoring
This is PART TWO in a series of communications and resources to help parents adjust to our new progress reporting system.
New Field Trip Process
Please click on the letter below to read about the new field trip process that will be taking effect this school year.
What's happening in our community?
Let's stay connected!
"Perry Tipler Middle/ALPs Charter"
Please check your student’s fees in IC
- Mr. Hilger's Sailing Field Trip
- Mr. Hilger's Classroom Sailing Project
- Mrs. Mellgren's 4-5 Gr Spanish Class - asking each other questions in Spanish
- Mrs. Mellgren's 6th Gr Spanish Class - making towers with a Spanish review challenge
- Mrs. Lambie's classes - Collaborative Posters
- Mrs. Horn's Class - Literacy Study Sync
- Mrs. Lambie's Science - Modeling Day & Night
- Mrs. Lambie's Math 5 - Beat the Calculator